New energy materials; Electrochemical conversion and storage of energy; Especially for next-generation solar cell, rechargeable battery, and solar rechargeable battery.
International students for Master and Doctor Programme are welcomed!
1-2 Postdoc vacancies for rechargeable battery and solar cell programme.
From July 2015, Professor at Institute of New Energy Materials Chemistry, School of Materials and Engineering, Nankai University;
2014-2015, Visitor at Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge; United Kingdom
2005-2015, Lecturer (2005), Associate Professor(2008), Professor (2014), at College of Chemistry, Nankai University;
2008, Endeavor Research Fellow at School of Physical & Chemical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
2000-2005, PhD student at College of Chemistry, Nankai University
1996-2000, Undergraduate at College of Chemistry, Nankai University
Dr. Li has published over 120 research papers in the peer-reviewed journals such as Adv Mater, Adv Energy Mater, Energy Environ Sci, Angew Chem Int Ed, etc. His publications have been cited over 10000 times in Web of Science with a H-index of 55. Among the publication, some papers are ESI (Essential Science Indicators) Highly Cited Papers. He is one of Elsevier 2020 Highly Cited Chinese Researchers.
Dr. Li has been granted 10 funding including National Major Research Project and 863 project supported by MOST, Project from NSFC and NSF of Tianjin, and Project supported by Delta Environmental and Education Fundation.
1. Wei Wang, Kai Xi, Bowen Li, Haojie Li, Sheng Liu, Jianan Wang, Hongyang Zhao, Huanglong Li, Amor M. Abdelkader, Xueping Gao, Guoran Li*, A Sustainable Multipurpose Separator Directed Against the Shuttle Effect of Polysulfides for High-Performance Lithium–Sulfur Batteries, Advanced Energy Materials, 2022, 2200160.
2. Qian Zhao, Rui Han, Ashley R. Marshall, Shuo Wang, Brian M. Wieliczka, Jian Ni, Jianjun Zhang, Jianyu Yuan, Joseph M. Luther, Abhijit Hazarika*, Guo-Ran Li*, Colloidal Quantum Dot Solar Cells: Progressive Deposition Techniques and Future Prospects on Large-Area Fabrication, Advanced Materials, 2022, 2107888.
3. Shao-Lun Cui, Xue-Wen Wu, Yang Yang, Min-Fei Fei, Sheng Liu, Guo-Ran Li*, Xue-Ping Gao, Heterostructured Gel Polymer Electrolyte Enabling Long-Cycle Quasi-Solid-State Lithium Metal Batteries, ACS Energy Letters, 2022, 7, 42-52.
4. Hao-Jie Li, Kai Xi, Wei Wang, Sheng Liu, Guo-Ran Li*, Xue-Ping Gao, Quantitatively Regulating Defects of 2D Tungsten Selenide to Enhance Catalytic Ability for Polysulfide Conversion in a Lithium Sulfur Battery, Energy Storage Materials, 2022, 45, 1229-1237.
5. Shao-Lun Cui, Ming-Yue Gao, Guo-Ran Li*, Xue-Ping Gao, Insights into Li-Rich Mn-Based Cathode Materials with High Capacity: from Dimension to Lattice to Atom, Advanced Energy Materials, 2022, 12(4): 2003885.
6. Guo-Ran*, Xue-Ping Gao*, Low-Cost Counter-Electrode Materials for Dye-Sensitized and Perovskite Solar Cells, Advanced Materials, 2020, 1806478.
7. Bao Lei, Guo-Ran Li*, Peng Chen, Xue-Ping Gao*, A Solar Rechargeable Battery Based on Hydrogen Storage Mechanism in Dual-phase Electrolyte, Nano Energy, 2017, 38, 257-262.
8. Ze Zhang, Ling-Long Kong, Sheng Liu, Guo-Ran Li*, Shi-Hai Ye, Xue-Ping Gao*, A High-Efficiency Sulfur/Carbon Composite Based on 3D Graphene Nanosheet@Carbon Nanotube Matrix as Cathode for Lithium-Sulfur Battery, Advanced Energy Materials, 2017, 7, 1602543.
9. G. R. Li, J. Song, G. L. Pan, X. P. Gao*, Highly Pt-like Electrocatalytic Activity of Transition Metal Nitrides for Dye-sensitized Solar Cells, Energy Environmental and Science, 2011, 4, 1680-1683.
10. G. R. Li, F. Wang, Q. W. Jiang, X. P. Gao*, P. W. Shen, Carbon Nanotubes with Titanium Nitride as a Low-Cost Counter-Electrode Material for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2010, 49, 3653-3656.